New Year’s Eve Celebration Fireworks
Burton Chace Park 13650 Mindanao Way, Marina del Rey
- 7:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Guests are invited to watch a live outdoor broadcast on a jumbo screen of CNN’s New Year’s Eve Live from Times Square in New York City. At 8:59 p.m., join in on the 60-second countdown and view the Times Square ball drop. Then at 9:00 p.m., watch the night sky light up with an amazing ten-minute fireworks show, which will be shot from the Marina’s south jetty. Parking is available for $8 in County lots #77 and #4, located at 13650 and 13500 Mindanao Way respectively.
Where to eat?
Within Walking Distance of the Inn at Playa del Rey:
1. The Tripel (Gourmet Gastropub – regular menu – first come, first seated)
*Save your dinner receipt from the Tripel and you will receive a complimentary wristband to join the New Year’s Eve party at their sister restaurant, Playa Provisions.
2. Cantalini’s (delicious, casual, family style Italian – regular menu) Reservations Required
3. Playa Provisions/ Dockside (fresh seafood- regular menu) Reservations Required
*Save your dinner receipt and you will receive a complimentary wristband to join their New Year’s Eve party at 10:00 p.m. (or pay $20 cover charge if you simply want to join in the late night party!)
4. Café Pinguini (upscale Northern Italian – select menu - TBD) Reservations Required
To the north of us and a short drive from the Inn are three of our favorites in Marina del Rey:
1. Café del Rey (upscale $95 prix fix menu) Reservations Required
2. Tony P’s (casual dockside bar & grill – regular menu) Reservations Required
* Please note, specific to New Year’s Eve, Tony P’s is taking reservations.
3. Hornblower Cruise (Dinner Cruise and Champagne/ Dessert Cruises) Reservations Required
And in the south bay ~ 15 – 20 minutes from the Inn is:
1. The Comedy & Magic Club (New Year’s Eve Show starring Jay Leno!) Reservations Required